Looking to reach out to a wider audience and connect with many readers and book lovers? You can reach out to our readership by writing about a variety of niche thoughts and articles.
Perks of writing for us.
We accept submissions in all relevant niches like health, books and business as long as they educate and empower the readers.
Skip the complex outreach processes using our intuitive submission form.
Reach out to thousands of blog readers and our social media followers.
Get valuable backlinks back to your domain from our high DA site.
Avail 50$ credit on books* published by Engolee Inc as a thankyou from us.
It’s simple as 1,2,3…
1. Write your article on any one of the categories mentioned in our website. It can be informative, contain general advice or offer recommendations about books. We usually accept most of the topics, but please contact us if you are unsure about the topic to write.
2. Read the guidelines below and check if your content adheres to them.
3. Submit your article using the form below. We’ll email you as soon as we publish it and send over the store credit.
- We only accept genuine & original content that passes Copyscape. Please do not submit plagiarised content as you’ll be blacklisted from our website if you submit plagiarised content twice.
- The content is proof-read before publishing. We might edit the content of your article, and you’re free to contact us if you aren’t happy with edits.
- The minimum word limit for your guest post must be 500 words. The maximum word limit is 6000 words.
- Your guest posts must include author name and author bio.
- You can submit two backlinks, one within author’s bio, and another in the blog content. We do not accept any backlinks for competitor bookstore websites.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- Share only royalty free images or the images you’ve exclusive rights to. If you do not share your own images, we will add images on the post according to our discretion.
- Engolee Inc reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- We do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- Once we officially post a Guest Post, you’re welcome to request we make grammatical or wording changes. Any edits that change the content or meaning of an article will need an “EDIT:” disclaimer added with a date. You are also welcome to request changes/updates to your photo, bio, or links. If at any time in the future you want to request such changes, email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- Engolee Inc reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a Guest Post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
- You are more than welcome to share a link to the posts you have authored on social media or your website.
- You will get 50$ store credit only if your post is approved and exceeds 1500 words post edit. Otherwise, we will adjust your store credit accordingly.